Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Catalina Collection

As I was browsing the latest Pottery Barn Kids catalog today, I came across their Chase Bedding Collection that completely reminded me of a sailboat baby shower invitation that I had made a couple years ago for a dear friend of mine. Although the invite was one of the many proofs that I had made and was not the chosen winner, it has always been one my favorite designs and is now part of our Catalina Collection.

Inspired by the couple's quote of, "Come sail away with us...," this 3-layered invitation includes a combination of metallic navy blue, baby blue and white linen stock.




I love how the colors coordinate and I'm an absolute fan of anything having to do with a sailboat theme. Since the time of this proof, our sailboat has evolved to now include more flags, more patterned sail designs and more color combinations :).

No comments:

Post a Comment