Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Arsen Luca!

About three years ago, I had the greatest honor of designing the wedding invitations for one of the sweetest couples that I have ever known- Daniel and Danielle. You can only imagine how ecstatic I was when I got a phone call from Danielle asking me to design their son, Arsen Luca's first birthday invites. Arsen is what I would describe as the cutest little bundle of energy- always on the go! Coming from a family of renown surfers and surfboard shapers, my first thought was... beach birthday theme for sure. Oh, was I ever wrong. So I've been told, that this little man has a LOVE for fire trucks (his scooter fire truck in particular) AND cell phones! I didn't believe it until I went over to meet Danielle, and Arsen made a B-Line to my own cell, while still gripping his iPhone. We took it from there, and Arsen's first birthday invitation was created, incorporating the two things that he's REALLY passionate about at the grand age of 1... FIRE TRUCKS and CELL PHONES of course! Check out how sweet Arsen's invite turned out::




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARSEN LUCA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment